Earth Day is turning 40, and 92.5 The River is putting together a celebration fit for the planet! They Might Be Giants and Citizen Cope will be playing on the Rose Kennedy Greenway between the Aquarium and Rowes Wharf on Thursday, April 22 between noon and 3 p.m. Bop with other folks who care about the environment and discover new ways to protect the Earth.
Visit our booth on the Greenway to learn how the Aquarium can help you live blue for a better planet. Living blue is about making daily changes, big and small, that help protect the environment. Pick up some handy activity lists that include something for everyone. Learn what kinds of seafood choices are best for our oceans and why. Ask some questions, our educators will be on hand armed with loads of information about our oceans and ways you can help protect the plants and animals living under the sea. We even have some surprises up our sleeves!
While you're in the area, stop by the Aquarium to visit the fur seals in the New Balance Foundation Marine Mammal Center -- the intimate open-air exhibit overlooking Boston Harbor -- or lose yourself peering into the Giant Ocean Tank's lively Caribbean coral reef. The Aquarium is open until 6 p.m. during school vacation week! Head over to our Visit Planning pages to make the most of your trip.
Aquarium News and Updates
Bookmark and Share
Display press releases
Hi-res photo collection
Members can use this form to sign up for the exclusive SeaMail e-newsletter.
Sign up for email updates
- ► 2015 (80)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (103)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (65)
- North Atlantic right whales switched at birth!
- Dive 'Under the Sea' in IMAX 3D!
- Special deal for Aquarium member moms!
- Rock your Earth Day!
- Aquarium researchers quoted in the 'New York Times...
- 'Hubble 3D' is now playing!
- 'Hubble 3D' soaring with positive reviews!
- April means clownfish and clowns
- d2e supporting Aquarium programs
- Show the world how you live blue!
- See Avatar on the largest screen in New England!
- Saving right whales
- Have you caught 'The Ultimate Wave' yet?
- Sharks and their Winter Whereabouts
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (18)