The Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D is making waves at the Simons IMAX Theatre. The Boston Globe recently reviewed the flick and highlighted the spectacular scenery and impressive 3D effects saying, "Schools of fish swim right at the viewers. Water seems about to splash into laps." It's just another reason to take the whole family on a tropical vacation to Central Wharf.
Buy your tickets today!
9-time surfing world champion Kelly Slater shares the screen with whales, dolphins, coral reefs, monster waves and the stunning scenery of Tahiti.
Click here to watch the trailer!
Aquarium News and Updates
Bookmark and Share
Display press releases
Hi-res photo collection
Members can use this form to sign up for the exclusive SeaMail e-newsletter.
Sign up for email updates
- ► 2015 (80)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (103)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (65)
- North Atlantic right whales switched at birth!
- Dive 'Under the Sea' in IMAX 3D!
- Special deal for Aquarium member moms!
- Rock your Earth Day!
- Aquarium researchers quoted in the 'New York Times...
- 'Hubble 3D' is now playing!
- 'Hubble 3D' soaring with positive reviews!
- April means clownfish and clowns
- d2e supporting Aquarium programs
- Show the world how you live blue!
- See Avatar on the largest screen in New England!
- Saving right whales
- Have you caught 'The Ultimate Wave' yet?
- Sharks and their Winter Whereabouts
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (18)