The Aquarium is delighted to be part of an exciting movement in our stretch of the city. Summer on the Waterfront highlights the vibrant, culinary and interactive aspects of several harborside neighborhoods—from the Charlestown Navy Yard to the South Boston waterfront. Guess what, the Aquarium is smack, dab in the middle!
So the next time you visit your aquatic friends on Central Wharf, take in some of the action. You'll find outdoor restaurants, cultural institutions, music, galleries and more. An interactive SCVNGR trek is a great way to explore.
We're really looking forward to Summer on the Waterfront, hope you are, too!
Aquarium News and Updates
Bookmark and Share
Display press releases
Hi-res photo collection
Members can use this form to sign up for the exclusive SeaMail e-newsletter.
Sign up for email updates
- ► 2015 (80)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (103)
- Summer on the Waterfront
- Menus at the New England Aquarium
- Aquarium research: A closer look at the tropical f...
- Calling all BPS teachers!
- A new arrival at the Marine Mammal Center!
- Aquarium researches dolphin rescue successes
- Celebrate seafood with our seasonal guide
- Dramatic perks for Aquarium members
- Tough Mudder: Tough Turtles and Elasmo Mutters
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (65)
- ► 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (18)