For the first time since the 70s, the Aquarium is back on the air with a TV ad campaign. The campaign features a series of three spots focusing on the lionfish, balloonfish and blacknose shark. The ads mix astonishing animal imagery with creative and whimsical copy.
The ad campaign was covered in The Boston Globe today in this Business section article.
Conceptualized and produced by
Video edited by
Engine Room Edit
Footage produced in collaboration with
New England Aquarium
Keith A. Ellenbogen
Assistant Professor of Physics, MIT Department of Physics
Tech Imaging Services, Inc.
Want to see more of this amazing slow motion animal footage?
Check out this goosefish and cuttlefish feeding video. Plus, plan on attending a free lecture in the Aquarium's IMAX Theatre on Monday, August 12 at 7:00 p.m. with two of the team members who captured this footage, photographer/videograher Keith Ellenbogen and theoretical physicist Allan Adams.
Aquarium News and Updates
Bookmark and Share
Display press releases
Hi-res photo collection
Members can use this form to sign up for the exclusive SeaMail e-newsletter.
Sign up for email updates
- ► 2015 (80)
- ► 2014 (76)
- The New Aquarium Experience: Something to Talk Abo...
- Send summer off with a bang!
- The Colorful Chemistry of Lobster Shells
- Know your sharks
- A Cool New Addition to the Plaza
- A Beautiful Day for a Sea Turtle Release
- Just for Members: Discounts to "A Christmas Story—...
- A Second Fur Seal Pup Born at the Aquarium!
- National Geographic photographer dives in the Gian...
- Check out the New Aquarium TV Ads!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (65)
- ► 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (18)