We're running a contest on June 4 and 5 using the mobile photo sharing app Instagram. So first off, make sure to follow @newenglandaquarium on Instagram. Then share a picture that shows how you live blue™, including #liveblue and @newenglandaquarium in your caption. We'll chose our favorite inspirational ocean photos to win seats on these one-of-a-kind tours on Boston! (NOTE: Your profile will have to public in order for us to see your posts.)
|This is what your entry might look like on your mobile device.|
What does living blue look like? It could be a fun beach trip or a bike ride. It could be a memorable interaction with a favorite Aquarium animal. It could be your spiffy garden or compost pile. What do you do to help the blue planet? We can't wait to see! We'll chose our favorites and contact the winners via Instagram by Thursday afternoon. Be sure to check back to see if you're a winner!
Examples of #liveblue Instagram pictures.
Here are some important details about the tours:
- These special tours are happening on one day only, June 9
- You could win seats on a DUCK leaving at 10:40, 11:00 or 11:20 a.m.
- All Ducks depart from and return to the Aquarium plaza
- Tours are approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour long
- The Aquarium's free World Ocean's Day festivities continue until 4 p.m. so you'll have plenty of time to check our activities when you return!
DUCK tour cruises the Charles River under Boston's skyline (Photo: Pablo Valerio via)