Aquarium News and Updates
Monday, June 21, 2010
If you visit 606 Congress restaurant at the Renaissance Boston Hotel, you’ll find that cooking with sustainable seafood is catching on. Chef Greg Griffie has been showcasing hook-caught haddock as a special event since May 27, and the promotion will continue until June 26.
Griffie was a guest chef at one of the Aquarium’s Celebrate Seafood dinners this spring, and he’s clearly aware that hook-caught haddock is a good seafood choice. So if you’re interested in sustainable seafood, come to a Celebrate Seafood dinner at the Aquarium and try the haddock at 606 Congress.
Bookmark and Share
Display press releases
Hi-res photo collection
Members can use this form to sign up for the exclusive SeaMail e-newsletter.
Sign up for email updates
- ► 2015 (80)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (103)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (65)
- Making Connections: Science at the Aquarium's IMAX...
- A birthday fit for a queen (triggerfish)!
- Celebrating Sustainable Seafood
- Summer is Here! Beach Party and Fashion Show at Th...
- Oil Spill News Coverage of the New England Aquariu...
- Clouds and crowds for World Oceans Day!
- At Aquarium press conference, Rep. Markey talks ab...
- Weymouth Herring Run - A Job Well Done!
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2009 (18)