Remember, DUCK Tours leave from the Aquarium plaza regularly during summer months. Check the schedule and purchase tickets online for a fun family outing this summer.
Boston DUCK Tours are once again helping us celebrate World Oceans Day with a fantastic splash! We gave away tickets for three tours, each of which will roll out on Sunday, June 7. Winners showed us how they live blue™ through our Instagram contest!
We chose our favorite inspirational ocean photos to win seats on these one-of-a-kind tours on Boston!
|Of course, Annie Aquarium is our favorite vehicle in the DUCK boat fleet!|
Here are some important details about the tours:
- The contest runs through Thursday, June 4
- These special tours are happening on one day only, June 7
- You could win seats on a DUCK leaving at 10:40, 11:00 or 11:20 a.m.
- All DUCKs depart from and return to the Aquarium plaza
- Tours are approximately 65 minutes
- We ask that winners arrive 30 minutes before their departure to check in for their tour
- The Aquarium's free World Ocean's Day festivities continue until 4 p.m. so you'll have plenty of time to check our activities when you return!
|An example of a successful contest post: Includes #liveblue and @newenglandaquarium|
and shows how one family is helping our oceans in their every day actions!
What does living blue look like? It could be a fun beach trip or a bike ride. It could be a memorable interaction with a favorite Aquarium animal. It could be your spiffy garden or compost pile. What do you do to help the blue planet? We can't wait to see! We'll choose our favorites and contact the winners via Instagram by Thursday afternoon. Be sure to check back to see if you're a winner!
Examples of #liveblue Instagram pictures.
So start sharing your pictures and you could be among the lucky families that will be touring the city on a one-of-a-kind Boston DUCK Tour!